Friday, February 26, 2010

CONDOMS: LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

The condom industry offer all types of condoms.
  • Various colors. (I like the black one for some reason)
  • lubricated or non lubricated.
  • Various sizes (small, regular, larger, XL).
  • Various types of material:  lambskin, latex and polyurethane).
  • With or without spermicide.
  • Some heat up.
  • Some have a special solution that allows the man to not cum as quickly (Climax control).
  • Some have a solution that adds pleasure.
  • Some have rings or ribbed.

BUT, I have a problem.  I do not understand why they break.  I am POZ today because the condom broke.  Believe it or not...it is the truth.  I was not BB when I become POZ.  At first I was mad at the guy because he told me he was negative.  Some guys will lie about their HIV status because they are using a condom.  But, that is another topic.  After I got over my anger at the guy who infected me and lied.  I became mad at the condom industry.

We have the ability to go to outer space and come back.  Dammit, I have to use a knife to take the plastic off everything I purchase at the store (CD's are the worst).

So, I guess the purposely thin piece of latex for pleasure purposes is far more important than safety. 

Some men would argue that condoms are not thin enough and hinders the sensation.  Some guys would argue that they are uncomfortable to wear (too loose or too tight).  Some guys lose their hard-on when wearing a condom.  For some guys it is strictly mental. Because of some or all of these reason is why I think a lot of men BB.

Will be ever have a condom that will not break?

No comments:

Post a Comment