Friday, February 12, 2010

ASS - ARSE - BUTTOCK - BOOTY - BOY PUSSY - CAKES - GLUTEUS MAXIMUS


Most guys have a favorite body part.  I have quite a few listed below but my favorite is as the title suggests.

The  first thing I notice in a guy are his eyes.  It is not just about the color.  It is also the shape and expression.  They say "eyes are the windows to the soul".

I have never admitted this but I have accepted that I also have an attraction to feet.  I have always loved boots.  But subconsciously I look at guys shoes and try to image what their feet look like. (Don't tell anyone it's our little secret).  Because I live in Southern California, the average guy here has a collection of sandals/flip flops.  So, on a daily basis I get my fill of seeing very nice feet.

I have a funny story:
I briefly dated this guy.  He had a great body and masculine.  Thank God he was a bottom LOL.  Anyway, the first time we had sex we were actually in the shower.  I looked down at his feet and I almost lost my erection.  We continued having sex but moved to the bedroom.  I did everything I could to get the picture of his ugly feet out of my mind.  I covered his feet with the sheets.  The next time we had sex I told him that I hate feet and asked if he would keep his sock on especially during sex.  Strange/funny story but true.
 

Another feature that gets my attention is a strong, chiseled jawline.  If the guy also has a cleft chin whoa baby!  The cleft chin is more of a genetic trait.  Interesting enough enhanced jawlines and cleft chin plastic surgery are one of the poplar surgeries guys request. (Sad example but think of Michael Jackson).  A lot of German men for some reason have the strong chiseled jawline.
 


But (no pun intended) the #1 physical trait that gets my attention is a nice, firm, tight, bubble butt.  Nothing looks better in a jock strap, jeans or just naked lying in a bed.

 
 

 

So to my brothers who prefer a guy with a big dick,

yeah the guy above is hot and trust me I would not kick him out of bed, but, GIVE ME A MAN WITH A NICE ASS over a big dick any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment