Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I CAN'T DRIVE 55 - THE CAR EDITION

 Every since I was a little boy I have always been fascinated with boats, trains and plane.

 
  

But my absolute favorite are CARS.  I had quite an extensive Matchbox car collection.  And I use to builds those model cars.

Can you imagine driving down the autoban in Germany in your dream car?



The following are a few of my favorites:

Chevy SSR Truck



54 Chevy Truck



67 Mustang



Aston Martin



Audi A5, S5, R5

Audi R8

 

Bentley Continental GT

  

Classic Citreon



Classic Jaguar



Maserati


Range Rover Supercharger

 

I remember watching "Speed Racer" and I could not wait to learn to drive.



The other cartoon I use to watch that made me think about cars and driving was the "Jetsons".



I am soo disappointed because it is now 2010 and still we are not living on the moon or other plants or even under the water like in the "Jetson".  Where is my space car?


 Every year I attend the auto show.  Because I live in Los Angeles I pretty much see one of my favorite cars on a daily basis.  So, when I attend the auto show every year I enjoy the concept cars the most.

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment