Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TATTOOS - Painful Expression of Art and Individuality



I have had a fascination with tattoos since the first time I saw them as a child.  I don't know if my fascination is a way to rebel against my upper middle class, conservative upbringing/environment.  Or maybe my 10 years in the Navy.  Whatever the reason, I love them.












I know that tattoos are trendy, but the art form has been around for 4,000 years.  It is soo trendy that even the New Yorker Magazine did a cover and article in 2005.




I got my first at the age of 24.  I got my second tattoo 2 week later.  Many years later at the age of 38 I got my 3rd tattoo.  At the age of 41 I got my 4th.    My tattoos each have a special meaning just to me.  I love each of my tattoos and I have no regret.  The really interesting fact is that I am a professional, clean-cut guy and no one would EVER guess that underneath my suit and tie I have tattoos.  My intentions are to have a full sleeve (just one).

There is nothing like a hot guys with great tattoos.

Here is my tribute to hot guys with tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment