Monday, January 25, 2010

Does Size Really Matter?






Dick size!!!  I hear gay men and woman talk about dick size all the time.  Is there something wrong with me that I don't care about dick size?  Hell, I am not even a couch watcher.

I read a lot of profiles that read "must be hung".  That statement leads me to ask, "What size is "hung"? And, "Just how big is your asshole that you need that much dick" LOL.

As gay men (some of us) are soo hard on each other.  We judge each other on:
     1.  Dick Size
     2.  Level of Masculinity
     3. Body
     4. Hair or smooth
     5. HIV Status
     6. Appearance
     7. If you have money
     8. If you work in the "business" and which celebrities you know (This is for the LA fags).
     9. What part of town do you reside.
    10. Age (in the gay world once you hit 35 you are invisible and considered old).

My point is, that is a lot of pressure.  That is why some men lie about their dick size.  That is why most of the men on-line state they are "hung" or list a size of 8 and above.

I have meet men all sizes of dick such as:

     1.  "Oh man, how sad and you really don't want to laugh - it is the size of a 2 year old.
     2.  Okay, it's a dick....its average...no big deal.
     3.  Interesting, average length but very thick.
     4.  OMG man, that is a pretty dick...nice thickness and length
     5.  Hell nah, don't bring that monster anywhere near me.

I can honestly say, if I had a good time or a bad time it had nothing to do with the guy's dick size.  It was really about the connection and chemistry.

I have to admit I do love mushroom shaped dicks that are veiny.  I love feeling the veins pulsate in my mouth.

A ex lover of mine was definitely hung.  It was a nice length and thick.  He had the same issue that I seem to encounter with men who are "truly" hung.  Which is:

      1.  Some can never really get HARD (some guys use a cocking).
      2.  Because they are hung they tend to be lazy in bed.

As a versatile top I have to say, I HATE HATE fucking a loose ass.  In order for the guy to get that ass tight again he would have to go months without getting fucked.  Fucking a loose ass is like giving a whale a tick tack.  No matter what position you put the bottom in, no matter what direction you try it "hit it"...there just is no fraction.  I feel like I have to tie a board to my ass or I might fall in.  Note for you guys that are looking for the biggest dick you can find, beware of becoming loose to the point of no return. LOL  I will take an average size dick on a great guy anyway.  Now, a flat ass is not negotiable...sorry LOL.  Hey, I am an ass man.  But that is another blog coming soon.
I was curious about what is the "average" size for dicks.  I found the following information:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm

Check it out, it is quite information.  The average size dick is 3 inches on soft and 5 - 6 with an erection.
What is your opinion, is dick size important?

1 comment:

  1. "... Fucking a loose ass is like giving a whale a tick tack. ..."

    lol

    but absolutely right

    ReplyDelete