Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Craigslist.org Code

Since I got laid off work I have had a lot of time on my hands. I was watching the news and heard how this photographer would meet "wanna-be" model via a Craigslist ad. So, me being nosey, I thought I would check it out. Many year later I find that I still from time to time go on Craigslist.org just to read the fucked up ads. Over the year I had figured out a way to read between the lines. I am a big believer in spreading the knowledge. So, anything I learn I will pass it on. Here it goes:

* If there ares no pictures posted = He does not have a picture. But will not tell you until you send yours.
* If you see a picture of a guy that is unbelievably hot = It is a picture he stole from a magazine or website.
* If the guy states an age over 35 = You really should add 5 - 10 to the age he listed. Guys who are truly 18 - 35 don't consider themselves old. For some reason in the gay life 35 is the magic number to start lying about your age.
* If you notice a picture that is perfect or fuzzy = Either a good or bad photo-shop attempt.
* If the guys states he is on the DL or girlfriend out of town = A gay guy trying to make himself more marketable LOL. Everyone knows about Craigslist, so what DL or guy with a girlfriend would post his picture on the site.
* If the ad is posted after midnight = I am PNPing and looking for some action.
* Guys who post random statement or questions = I don't have a life and I am sitting in front of my computer and just need some attention LOL.

If Craig knew his simple web site would turn into one of the major way to find some "action", I wonder if he would have changed his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment