Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MY BLOG

THIS IS MY 5OTH BLOG ENTRY.  I started in January 2010.


I started my blog as a way to vent my views on life.  My blog talks about anything that enters my mind from sex, current events, politics, fashion, tv/movies, music, religion, past experiences and just life overall.

The purpose of my blog is strictly therapeutic for me.  My blog is NOT meant to endorse, judge, offend, encourage or disrespect anyone else or their opinions.

Since I have started this blog I have noticed that quite a few guys follow my blog.  The number seem to increase or decrease.  The number of "followers" or lack of, is totally not an issue for me.  I write this blog for myself.  If others read it and enjoy it, great, and I am glad you enjoy reading about my thoughts.

I have received positive and negative comments.  I definitely welcome a difference of  opinions.  I will not respond to or post any comments that are disrespectful, rude, insensitive or insulting.  There is enough negativity in the World, and I have chosen to not be a part of it. 


For those the read my blog......THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment